Day 1 :
- Departure for Naran at 7:30am from ISLAMABAD
- Enroute stopover at Mansehra/Balakot and enjoy the scenic view of Balakot.
- Stopover at Kiwai waterfall where tourists can eat and relax.
- Arrive at Naran in Evening. Naran is the place that is surrounded by lush green mountains, waterfalls, forests, landscapes and it is a treat for nature lovers who spend time in the greenery and relax their mind and soul.
- In the evening we will visit Naran bazaar. Many shops and hotels are located in Naran Bazar.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 :
- Next morning, after breakfast, we will resume our journey for Rakaposhi.
- Enroute stopover via batakundi to Besal; Besal is a small hamlet located in Kaghan Valley.
- We will visit Lulusar Lake.The view of the lake is striking and magnificent. Lulusar lake is the head source of river kunhar.
- From Lulusar Lake we will move towards Babusar top which is the highest point in Kaghan valley and can be easily accessible via car. It also connects Gilgit Baltistan with KPK.
- After Babusar top we will continue our journey via Chilas to Karakuram Highway.
- After Crossing Raikot bridge we will visit Nanga Parbat view point “Killer Mountain” is the 9th highest mountain in the world.Near Jaglot we will visit 3M Points, where three mighty mountains junction point (Himalaya, Hindukush & Karakuram).
- Overnight stay at Rakaposhi.
Day 3 :
- After breakfast ,we will start our journey towards Hunza.
- From Rakaposhi we will visit Baltit Fort in Karimabad to explore its unique Architecture. This fort is an inspiration of the princess of Baltistan who had married the Mir of Hunza.
- In the evening we will reach at Attabad Lake which is the largest artificial lake of Pakistan.
- You can enjoy boating at Attabad Lake and spend some time with the splendid beauty of this region.
- Overnight stay at Gulmit.
Day 4 :
- After breakfast, we will proceed for our next destination i.e. Khunjerab pass (Pak China Border). Khunjerab Pass is the border between Pakistan and China and is a marvelous place with striking mountains and sceneries.
- Enroute stopover at Gulmit, Passu Glacier, Passu cones and short stopover at sost we will reach Rakaposhi.
- Overnight stay at Rakaposhi .
Day 5 :
- After breakfast we will resume our journey back to Naran.
- Free day for famiilies to explore Naran city and its surroundings
- Overnight stay at Naran Hotel.
Day 6 :
- After breakfast we will take you to Saif ul Malook Lake on jeeps.
- Saiful Muluk is a heavenly place and a beautiful turquoise color lake. A fairy tale called Saif-ul-Malook, written by the Sufi poet tells the story of the prince of Persia who fell in love with a fairy princess at the lake.
- After lake visit we'll leave for Islamabad via Balakot.
End of the Tour...
- Sharing Accommodation (minimum 3 to 4 persons in a room)
- For Double Room 5000 PKR per room will be charged as additional cost
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner with Fixed Menu (01 Main & 01 Side Dish)
- Coaster/Hiace (Depends upon the group size)
- All Toll Taxes/Parking Fee
- Dedicated Driver and tour guide
- 4WD Jeep (Lake Saiful Malook)
- 01 Time Attabad Lake Boating
- One Night Live Traditional Music with Live B.B.Q+ Bone Fire
- Baltit Fort Entry Tickets
- Fort Guide
- First Aid Medical Kit
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment/luggage of participants)
- Extra expenses due to land sliding/road block/ nature/religious or political reasons
- Lunch, Dinner (other than fixed menu, Mineral Water, side orders, laundry services, telephone calls or any other service not mentioned above is to be charged separately
- In case of any change in tour plan, result in the change of cost and will be reflected in invoice accordingly. ¾ hours +/- can be experienced during travelling in hilly areas due to any reason.
- Hotels standard check in time 14:00hrs & check out time 12:00hrs, late checkout will be extended till 14:00hrs, after that time 50% of the room rent will be charge till 18:00hrs, full night will be charged after 18:00hrs accordingly.
- Child under 5 years will be Free of Cost (maximum 2 Child).
- Child from 5 to 9 years will be charged half price of the adult package.
- Child from 10 and above will be charged complete package cost as adult.
- The price does not include Breakfast for children under 5 years.
PARTICIPENTS NEED TO BRING:
- Day Bag/Rain Coat/Sun Glasses/Warm Clothes/Joggers (please check the weather conditions online before the trip and carry stuff accordingly).
- All foreigners are requested to bring at least 1 set of passport 1st page and visa page copies.